The European Commission organises various events involving the projects it co-funds and other stakeholders in DEAR. Information about previous events can be found by following the drop-down buttons above.
Participation in events is usually by invitation only. If you have an invitation for an event and want to register then please sign up first – just follow the steps below. The process of signing up will take you only a few moments:
1. Before being able to log in to the register you have to click on Sign Up on the right hand side of this page. If you have already signed up for a previous event then please use the same username/e-mail address again. If you have forgotten your password you can request a new one and jump to nr. 4 below.
2. If you are signing up for the first time, you will receive an e-mail message asking you to confirm signing up. Confirm the message by clicking on the link shown in the e-mail. You are now able to log in to the site.
3.After login, you are ready to register for the relevant event:
4. Please follow the link you have received in your invitation: it will take you to the specific registration form for the event.
5. Complete the registration form and click on the Send Form button.
6. You are now registered to the event.
After registration you will be able to access and view your form (but you won’t be able to change it), using the e-mail and password you have chosen.
The username/e-mail address will be valid for future event registrations on this site.
In case of queries or problems please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Your data are protected by European law and only staff designated by the European Commission can have access to your information for statistical and event logistical/organisational purposes.