ICE EEIG with its registered office in Brussels, as the Processor of your personal data on behalf of the Controller who, according to the contract between the European Union represented by the European Commission and the consortium of ICE, Sfere, GreatVisory, IBE, is the European Commission, with a view to adapting to the new obligations regarding the processing of personal data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, so-called GDPR), is hereby providing mandatory information about the processing of your personal data. ICE EEIG also informs that you have the right to access, correct, limit the scope or request removal of your data from the personal data file of ICE EEIG at any time. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact us by e-mail.
for the DEAR practitioners benefiting from the assistance of the ‘Development Education & Awareness Raising (DEAR) Support Team’ project implemented by a consortium of companies led by ICE EEIG
in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016)
Please, be advised that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the European Commission and the Processor of your personal data is ICE EEIG with its registered office at 150 Chaussée de la hulpe, in Brussels (postal code: 1170), tel: +32 2 792 49 11, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter “ICE”)
- Your personal data is collected and processed for the purpose of the implementation of the DEAR ST project activities, including organization and facilitation of meetings, trainings and seminars in the European Union, as well as implementation of other activities according to the contract between the European Commission and ICEconsortium, e.g. dissemination of the DEAR Newsletter.
- Based on Art. 6, para. 1, letter c, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the use of images / transferring data to other entities, e.g. on the website https://dear-programme.eu and/or ice-org.eu and/or on social media profiles dedicated to DEAR Programme, for the promotion and dissemination of the DEAR Programme values.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of 10 years from the moment of its acquisition or its last update made by you, which is justified by the general conditions of the project implementation defined by the European Commission. After the expiration of the aforementioned period, your personal data will be permanently deleted from the IT systems, and the data in paper form will be destroyed. The data will also be deleted after the business reasons have ceased to exist and until the consent is withdrawn.
- Based on Art. 6, para. 1, letter f, your personal data will be processed as necessary for the purposes arising from rightfully justified interests pursued by the Controller (e.g. monitoring of IT systems, use of access control system)
- Provided that the Controller signs a data processing agreement with the ICEconsortium members, the recipients of your personal data will be: Travel agencies, Entities providing accommodation services, External accounting office
- You have the right to access your data and to correct and/or remove it – unless it collides with other regulations – or to limit processing, as well as the right to object, demand discontinuation of processing and transferring of data, the right to withdraw consent at any time, and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (before 25 May 2018, the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).
- Your personal data is secured against unauthorised access by third parties. In relation to computer files, methods of cryptographic protection or logging and access passwords is used. Access to documentation containing personal data is only available to authorised persons to the necessary extent. Documents in paper form are stored in places physically protected from access by unauthorised third parties.
- There are no automatic decisions made based on the profiling of your personal data.
- Your personal data may be processed by cooperating companies on the condition of concluding a data processing agreement between the European Commission and a third party. In the event of concluding such an agreement, you will be informed by e-mail about the intention to entrust your personal data to a third party.